Steps To Block COC Ports In Router:
- Access your default router gateway to get into the router settings. Usually, the gateway for most of the routers is at 192.168.1.1
- Use the default username and password for your router model and access the settings page. You can find all default username and passwords here.
- Go to Restriction Page in the routers settings. All routers have different settings options. You need to search for it. If not, simply look for Port FilterInstead.
- Once inside the Port FIltersettings, add TCP Ports ranging from 9339 ~ 9339.
- After adding the port successfully, reboot the router and the game should stop loading.
- You learned to block TCP ports 9339 – 9339 which the game COC uses to load it.
- It prevents or hangs the game forever at the loading page itself.
If you like the tutorial, leave the comment below about the excuses you made when your family members approach you to look at their COC issues.