Are you a fan of watches but always wore amazing mechanical working watches? Are you willing to add a smartwatch to your smartwatches collection but can’t decide if they are actually worth buying?
I think you’re at the right place right now. I’ll help you know if you’re really willing to buy the smartwatch or might be just your instincts. In this article, I will also list my favourite and the best smartwatch. If you’re new to my blog, don’t forget to subscribe for amazing content ahead, XD.
No matter if you’re 50, or 15. You can always rock on a smartwatch and get benefits out of them. Let’s get started with the smartwatches and see if they are worth your money if not, you can always stick with your Rolex. ;P
Are Smartwatches Worth Your Money?
According to Statista, as of 2018, 43 per cent of United States-based respondents stated that they were either very likely or somewhat likely to purchase a wearable such as a smartwatch. That’s huge numbers, right? Yes, that is why you might be loving them as well.
If you see the facts, you’ll love owning one of the smartwatches for sure. At first, I was a bit hesitant to own one as they put a huge dent in your pocket while they are delicate as well and needs to be protected like we do for the smartphones.
Ohh, yes! Do you have the best Smartphone yet? If not, check out the best smartphones.
Advantages of Smartwatches
- They tell more than just the time itself unlike regular mechanical watches
- Smartwatches are your fitness partner, keep you in shape.
- Hate seeing notifications every time pulling up your smartphone and waking the screen? Get them on your wrist buddy!
- I remember how it sucks changing the music when your headphone doesn’t support it, you can do that using your watch
- The habit of losing your phone in the house? Get a smartwatch and it will help you find it in moments.
- Tired of old-style? Throw your straps away and get new straps easily.
Disadvantages of Smartwatches
- Yes, no rocket science. You’ll have to recharge them just like a smartphone and every day maybe unless you are getting yourself a cool smartwatch features fitness band my Xiaomi just for $35
- Are you careless with your wrists? Smartwatches might be not for you. They can crack or get scratches just like how smartphones get. A big bummer here.
- A right smartwatch can cost you over $300 – $500 which is expensive, but you already own a Rolex right? Chill.
To keep it short further, I’m really impressed with how smart watches work. They are little but does a lot of jobs which we find it difficult. The ease of use also makes them precious in the long term. Pretty much, they look super on the hand. Check out my favourite Gear Sports by Samsung.
Is It The Best Out There?
Practically, yes. I own the Galaxy Gear Sports and really loved it. I bought it just because the price is not on higher side and it provides amazing feature in the segment unlike the hyped Apple Smartwatches which are just always on the higher price side with so called “Work Best Only With iPhone” term.
For this Sports Gear, you don’t really need a smartphone from Samsung to get all the features. Just a damn bluetooth in any of your smartphone, and you’re good to rock it and get all the features on it.
On the wrist, it felt like a smaller smartphone with Rolex feeling. Are you getting me? Yess! Check out the pics, I took with Sports Gear on my wirsts.
Told ya, it looks and feels like Rolex. xD! Isn’t it? For God Sake, Apple Watch Fanboys stay away from my Rolex.
Wrapping It Up!
To be honest, a smartwatch is fun to wear. They show us time, weather, calls, messages, notifications, music player and steps along with heartbeat and this Rolex above even let you add the amount of caffeine intake and water intake.
For charging, you don’t really need to worry. This rolex gives you around a day of backup even more than a day when GPS is turned off. More importantly, I love the payment via NFC feature. Very handy. Doesn’t even require your smartphone, so forgot your smartphone and wallet both? Your watch is on the work.
In short, are you getting one of them then I congratulate you for buying your first smart Rolex.
You Might Be Interested: