Grab a cup of coffee and sit back. Let’s begin. I know reading articles are boring and make you pretty much like the girl below. Hit like if you agree. xD
Before you act like the girl above, I’ll let you know that I narrowed the article so that it will be easier for you to read and understand at the same time.
How to SEO optimize your Blog/Website?
- Before writing an article or a blog post, think about what you’re going to tell your readers. Plan it accordingly as it should give your readers something they want and the thing you want them to achieve. It makes a better understanding and they might revisit your site often.
- Make sure you used good keywords for your topic. Research on keyword using Google’s Free Keyword Planner online. Using low competition keywords is much helpful sometimes.
- Adding content regularly tells Search Engines that your site is alive. Posting regularly allows the search engine to crawl your website often.
- Try to optimize your length of the content or article. It should be a minimum of 400 words. Big articles often take away interests from readers. You should at least stop around 700 words at maximum.
- Heading plays a major role while writing a good article. Make sure the word in the heading is also included in Body and Search Description of the article. Use and repeat it wisely as many of them might lead to making your article unreadable.
- Using paragraphs makes your article looks clean, but do not make paragraphs just for it. Every paragraph should convey a message or a goal.
- Also, use a body structure for Articles. The article should be starting from Introduction, then to Body (Main Message), and then Summarisation (The things you have covered in Article).
- Use Social Networking to make a strong bond and gather the audience. Link the Social networking pages inside your blog so that people can follow you and stay connected to what you post in the meantime.